As the summer draws to a close it can only mean one thing for us hockey nuts... hockey season. It seems like the Stanley Cup ended yesterday but without wasting much time, we are already focused on the drop of the puck just a few weeks away.
As we get closer to September when youth hockey and men's league begins, it's time to prepare for the upcoming season. All the camps, tournaments, off-ice training, and studying film will help you when you step on the ice, but how about your equipment?
We can't play the game for you but we certainly want to help. How? Our first BIG summer sale on the Easton Stealth S19. We've taken the Grip and the non grip stick and reduced them by over $60. We could give you a description but here's what Easton say on their website:
YOU’VE NEVER SHOT LIKE THIS BEFORE!
LIGHTNING power and great feel come from our Kevlar® wrapped Compression Molded shaft. Thinner layers of material allow us to use twice as many, giving Easton shafts an unmatched responsiveness and allowing them to stay lively longer.
QUICK release shots come from our TORX™ Elliptical Technology shaped to store and release torque and flex simultaneously allowing shots to get off faster.
RELEASE the puck faster with our Micro-Bladder™ Multi Rib™ blade engineered to control torque and flex when shooting providing great feel and pin point accuracy. Carbon wrapped high density core lets you feel the puck so you can look at the target, not your blade.
- Tuned taper section built with our Elite Stiffness Profile to pro specs
• Quick release
• Controls puck reaction
- Easton TORX(TM) Technology uses an elliptical profile to help transfer torque from your hands to the blade for unsurpassed velocity.
- Micro-BladderTM process and Multi-RibTM structure controls blade flex through puck contact ensuring pinpoint accuracy.
- Kevlar® wrapped Compression Molded concave shaft provides impact protection as well as vibration dampening for a superior feel. (Sr-Int only)
- Improved blade feel with newly engineered materials
• Multi-Core design provides dampening
• Upper core – structural
• Lower core – solid core for improved feel
- Grip coating for enhanced control (See specification for models)
We agree the S19 is a great stick and now you can have yours for the start of the 2011-2012 season for a fraction of the price! Check it out on our website:
Easton Stealth S19 Grip: Was $249.99... NOW ONLY $180! Save $69.99
Easton Stealth S19: Was $239.99... NOW ONLY $175! Save $64.99